Seeking Alpha: Stock Market News & Analysis
Updated: 12 Jul 2021
Free download Seeking Alpha: Stock Market News & Analysis APK App lastest version 5.0.32 for Android with direct link
|App Download Version||5.0.32|
|Last Updated||12 Jul 2021|
|APK Size||3.6 MB|
|Requires Android||Android 7.0+|
|App Rating||4.2/5 - 43,465 votes|
About The App
Be the first to know about market moving news and analysis on the stocks you follow.
Make smarter investing decisions.
The Seeking Alpha app gives you access to our:
• Real time, concise financial news, created for rapid reading
• Market moving analysis and opinion from investors and industry experts
• Instant alerts of news, research and analysis on the stocks in your watchlist
• Price quotes, charts and data for the stocks and indices of your choice
• Personal stock market portfolio that allows you to easily track instruments across our features, create multiple market watch lists, in sync with other devices
• A community of traders, investors, business leaders, journalists and bloggers, sharing ideas and tips
• Earnings reports, transcripts and filings
Gain insight, and achieve your investing goals!
Seeking Alpha is the world’s largest investing community and a leading stock market app. Powered by the wisdom and diversity of crowdsourcing. +22 millions of passionate investors connect daily to discover and share new investment research, ideas and strategies, discuss breaking financial news, debate the merits of stocks, and make informed investment decisions.
Seeking Alpha has unparalleled breadth and depth: stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, commodities and cryptocurrency. Including thousands of stocks (small and mid-caps) not analyzed elsewhere. SA writers also dive into personal finance, with suggestions for retirement minded strategies. Written by and for investors, thousands of contributors publish thousands of investing ideas every month. Each investment thesis undergoes a rigorous editorial review, ensuring the highest quality standards. A healthy debate ensues, as trading enthusiasts all over the world discuss and share their own thoughts and ideas.
Seeking Alpha levels the playing field by putting exclusive tools, until now available only to Wall-Street professionals, into the hands of individual investors. Advanced tracking, charting, data visualization, technical and fundamental analysis - enable informed, data-driven decision-making. We offer what other stock market apps can not. Everything you need to invest smarter.
Our brand offers plans that address specific investing styles:
BASIC MEMBERSHIP PLAN
Upgrade your Seeking Alpha experience by registering for a FREE account:
• Stock market portfolio
• Breaking stock market news, original and unbiased analysis, earnings and transcripts
• Your favorite authors’ latest articles, investing ideas and strategies
• Your choice of Newsletters: Wall Street Breakfast, Investing Ideas, Macro View, Dividends and Income, Energy, ETFs and Portfolio Strategy, Tech Stock report, IPO daily, Global Investing, Financial Advisor Daily
• Comment on news and articles and join the conversation
PREMIUM (in-app subscription available)
• Unlimited access to 1 million investing ideas and earnings call transcripts (including audio) on thousands of stocks not covered elsewhere
• Seeking Alpha Stock Ratings: from ‘Very Bullish’ to ‘Very Bearish’
• Author and article performance metrics: see how each investing idea performed
• Quant Ratings: gauge a stock’s growth, value, profitability, and earnings against its industry peers
• Exclusive, proprietary dividend scores
• Data visualizations: earnings and dividend forecasts
MARKETPLACE (available to existing subscribers)
The Seeking Alpha Marketplace is a diverse directory of services with distinct investment styles and interests. Marketplace offers a curated, VIP experience: direct contact with the service’s leaders, exclusive real-time trading and investment ideas, model portfolios, and a market trading room where like-minded members surface and discuss exciting opportunities.
Marketplace services are provided by experts on dividend investing, aggressive growth, ETFs and portfolio management, technical analysis, options, IPOs, commodities, tech and biotech stocks.
For support and feedback:
This version contains performance improvements and bug fixes.
App Other Versions
|5.0.32||Android 7.0+||12 Jul 2021|
|5.0.31||Android 7.0+||29 Jun 2021|
|5.0.28||Android 7.0+||02 Jun 2021|
|5.0.27||Android 7.0+||12 May 2021|
|5.0.26||Android 7.0+||12 Apr 2021|
|5.0.24||Android 7.0+||15 Mar 2021|
|5.0.23||Android 7.0+||15 Mar 2021|
|5.0.22||Android 7.0+||01 Feb 2021|
Popular Apps & Games
(*) is required